Amazing Value Sets for the Holidays!
Looking for some pampering, but not willing to shell out more than $50?
Since my finances are not the best, I am always on the prowl for affordable makeup. Whether was it taking advantage of the Ulta NYX Cosmetics 40% off, or endlessly looking at the palettes and value sets at Sephora, I’ve done it all.
Here we have some amazing beauty finds that all retail for less than $50!
1. Too Faced Under the Mistletoe La Crème Value Set - A set with three shimmer-infused versions of the bestselling La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream shades, encased in pink glitter bag. $28 ($71 value)
2. Too Faced Melted Kisses - A set of four deluxe, Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks in lasting, stunning shades. Melted Nuse, Melted Peony, Melted Fuchsia, and Melted Berry. $25 ($40 value).
3. Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette - A travel-size palette of eight, universal neutral shadows. $22
4. Buxom Winner Takes All - A mini collection of six Full-On™ lip polishes and lip creams. $32 ($54 value)
5. Clinique Chubby Colour Lip Set - A set of four sheer to intense Chubby Stick lip shades. Shades: Mega Melon, Super Strawberry, Broadest Berry and Curviest Caramel. $25
I got a bonus from work a few days ago and since my birthday is in a couple weeks, I treated myself with the Clinique set—I’ve always loved those Chubby Sticks!
Whether it is a friend or you are looking for some self-gifting, these are great :)
Josephine Skriver by Chris Colls for Porter Magazine # Winter 2014
Xiao Wen Ju by Angelo Pennetta for i-D magazine, Fall 2014