- Milani Baked Blush in Rose D’Oro - I got this as a prize on one of Milani’s many giveaways on Facebook (I’ve won twice!). This is such a lovely rose-gold color.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat - I have a review coming up for this magnificent blush, that makes me want to partake in the Ambient Lighting powder craze.
- Wet n’ Wild Primer - I really like this primer, I wear it every time I don’t feel like watching my eye shadow crease right away.
- Clinique Lash Doubling mascara - Even though I try many mascaras, I always find myself coming back to Clinique. It’s a very nice mascara that provides the right amount for length, perfect for every day.
- NYX Cosmetics HD Photogenic Concealer - I like to buff this with my Real Techniques Setting brush, it covers my dark spots quite well. Not really good for under eye circles though.
- Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Berry Tempting - One of my favorites lip glosses of the five I picked up a few weeks ago. It has a cream finish and non-sticky.
Sometimes I find the NYX Concealer a bit too drying, which is why if you’re wearing it moisturize your skin quite well :)